How To Install PUBG Offline [Working Method]
Hello Readers, As you know PUBG(PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) is the most popular complete action, journey and shooting game revealed by Tencent Games. In This Post, I Will Tell You How To Install PUBG Offline.
How To Install PUBG offline(Sharing Method):-
To Install PUBG Mobile without using mobile internet you need to follow these step.
- You need your friends mobile that have already PUBG is install.
- Now you want to send 2 items to first mobile to second mobile.
- Next go in any sharing app and select PUBG Apk.
- And now go to internal storage of mobile.
4.Now go in Andriod
5.Next go in Obb.
6.Now go to com.tencent.ig and select main.11021.com.tencent folder and send it to reciever.
NOTE: Here i used MI Drop to Sharing file you have not bonded for it.
Use your app you must like.
Now Follow below steps to how to install PUBG after receiving :
Two PUBG files are received.
- PUBG apk
1)Got to internal storage or External storage which have Shareit folder
2) MIUI DROP(Folder)> Files>main.10121.com.tencent.ig.obb(file)
3)Copy or Move main.10121.com.tencent.ig.obb file to
4) Android>obb and Past it or Move it
5) Now go to PUBG app and Install Now
6) Successfully PUBG game Installed and Ready to Play
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayerbattle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games, inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. In the game, up to 100 players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves.